This course addresses how to design and implement the best combination of marketing
efforts to carry out a firm’s strategy in its target markets. Specifically, this course seeks to
develop the student’s
(1) understanding of how the firm can benefit by creating and
delivering value to its customers, and stakeholders, and
(2) skills in applying the analytical
concepts and tools of marketing to such decisions as segmentation and targeting, branding,
pricing, distribution, and promotion. The course uses lectures and case discussions, case
write-ups, student presentations, and a comprehensive final examination to achieve these
1. To familiarize you with the basic concepts and techniques of marketing management.
2. To understand the behavior of consumers
3. To create awareness of marketing mix elements.
4. To analyze and solve marketing problems in the complex and fast-changing business