Dr / Sameh Omar Eleesh
INSTRUCTOR FOR :
- Financial Management
- Highly experienced in MS Office applications.
- Experienced in Reuters workstations with adequate knowledge in Bloomberg.
- Excellent command of Arabic & English languages, both writ ten and Spoken.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Institute/University Name :- Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
– Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Institute / University Name :- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, KSA
– B.S in Management Information Systems
- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, KSA
– From : Feb. 2015 – present
- The British University in Egypt (BUE), Cairo, Egypt Sep.
– From : 2012 – present
- Freelance Financial Trainer and Business Consultant Providing and delivering different business consulting and training courses that include financial management, strategic Management and marketing management
– From : Sep. 2014 – Jan. 2016
- Al Shorouk Academy, Cairo, Egypt
– From : Apr. 2004 – Sep. 2014
- Saad Trading, Contracting & Financial Services Co., Al Khobar, KSA Assistant Investment Manager, Investment Department Responsible for screening, analyzing, and evaluating different asset classes, and conducting feasibility studies with an ultimate goal of producing investment proposals/recommendations for top management. Established the research unit and leading the department‘s primary, economic, sector, equity and market research/reports. Supervising and coordinating the preparation of periodical and ad–hoc reports/presentations to top management Monitoring portfolios to ensure they are managed in–line with their objectives, risk considerations and recommendations
For more details Please don`t hesitate to ask our support team , you can open support ticket for any inquiry by click on the link SUPPORT TEAM.
Also you can apply now in Master or Doctorate degrees in Business Administration by click here.