Dr / Basma Naguib
INSTRUCTOR FOR :
- Leadership and Management
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
Significant exposure in dealing in foreign exchange, managing Let ters of Credit including good knowledge of other banking ser vices and products Proficient in implementing various process improvement initiatives in the unit for maintaining seamless service delivery.
Design/ develop tools to enhance service efficiency engaging and holds the attention of students in all discussions, Clear Objectives for Lessons, knowledge of subject matter, motivate & engage students with meaningful activities.
ABOUT ME :-
Qualified management professional with 18 years of diversified experience in the banking & management domain; exploring challenging managerial assignments with a professionally managed organization to utilize acquired skills in accomplishing organizational growth objectives.
- Doctorate – DBA, Cairo University Pursuing . MBA (Banking), Arab academy for Banking and Financial Sciences 2011
- BA, Management, Mansura University 2001
- Wood plus company, Giza – Egypt : Co–founder & CEO : Feb 2018 till date .
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short–term and long–term objectives .
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results.
- Elmanar Corporation, Giza – Egypt : Customer Service manager : Feb 2014 till December 2017
- Interact with customers, conduct surveys for collating and under standing specific requirements of customers . Maintain updated knowledge of organizational products and ser vices for effectively resolving customer issues or queries
- Analyze service quality by evaluating and redesigning processes for accomplishing customer service objectives
- Define/ implement production, productivity, quality and custom er–service standards including various process improvement initiatives aligned to customer service trends
- Egyptian Gulf Bank, Cairo – Egypt : Head of Depart ment – L/C centralization : Aug 2008 – Jan 2014
- Functioned as Letter of Credit Officer involved in issuing & amending letters of credit, settlements of documentary collections (Import and export)
- Interacted with clients for obtaining information to process/ letters of credit and other related financial transactions
- Assisted the senior officer in coordinating day to day operations
- United Bank, Cairo – Egypt: Banker A – L/C Dept. Import and export : Mar 2006 – Aug 2008 Involved in opening letter of credits, collections, stamping form “4” and foreign exchange
- Part time instructor : AUC school of continuing education December 2018 Present International business academy of Switzerland(IBAS), “Online courses” July 2018 Present.
- The addresse academy. July 2018 Present. Rome Business school. “Online courses” January 2018 Present.
- Forward business school. April 2017 Present. ALA academy.
- May 2017 Present. CEO academy. October 2017 Present. International Business School of Scandinavia(IBSS) “Online courses”. January 2016 Present. Egyptian culture center. December 2014 Present
- Brooklyn academy. March 2014 September 2014
For more details Please don`t hesitate to ask our support team , you can open support ticket for any inquiry by click on the link SUPPORT TEAM.
Also you can apply now in Master or Doctorate degrees in Business Administration by click here.