Dr / Ashraf Khatab
INSTRUCTOR FOR :
- Sales and Marketing Management
Is to handle a marketing managerial position within a reputable organization through which I can utilize my practical experiences, training and education, in building my career path and adding value for my job.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Maastricht University, Netherlands Maastricht School of Management Focus: Globalization and Marketing September 2001 till March 2004
Thesis Subject: Challenges that Confront the Profitability of the Inter net Service Providers in Egypt focusing on the Digital subscriber lines. Grade: Distinction with honor Awarded the highest ranking student for class 2004.
- Bachelor of Commerce Helwan University Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration Accounting (English & French Section) Grade: Good Project (Advertisement and Banking Sector)
– Present–1–1–2011 Arabian Company for Trading
- Title: Head of Marketing Department
– 1/3/2009 – 30/12/2010 Nahdet Misr Group for Media and Publishing
- Title: Marketing Manager
– 1/5/2000 – 1/8/2008 Yalla Misr Powered by British Telecom
- Title: Marketing and Sales Manager
– 1/8/2008-1/3/2009 LG Electronics Egypt
- Title: Corporate Marketing Manager
– 26/11/97 – 1/5/2000 DATUM – International Data Systems
- Title: Senior Marketing Executive
– In addition to working for over 24 years of marketing and business development experiences for international and large national companies at different industries, provided me with strong marketing background and constituted wide visions for innovation and cre ativity.
– Specialized in marketing communication management, branding, customer relations & services, product development and positioning, media planning and buying, feasibility studies and ROI calculation pre/after media campaigns, marketing planning and strategy.
– In addition to the following: Branding and identity Budgeting, data analysis and evaluation Packaging innovation and design Sales and Business Development Partners ‘&Dealers‘ relationship management Events and sponsorship management A marketing activist and professional part–time instructor teaching the following modules for (MBA Diploma–Fast MBA) through offline and online courses:
- Principles of Marketing (Full Course)
- Art of Branding Course
- Consumer Behavior Course
- Marketing Research Course
- Marketing Strategy and Planning Course
- Professional Sales Management Course
- Professional Personal Selling Course (Sales workshops: Presenta tion Skills, Body Language Skills)
For more details Please don`t hesitate to ask our support team , you can open support ticket for any inquiry by click on the link SUPPORT TEAM.
Also you can apply now in Master or Doctorate degrees in Business Administration by click here.