Dr / Amira Sabeq
INSTRUCTOR FOR :
- Strategic Management
ABOUT ME :-
Enthusiastic training/educational professional with more than 25 years of fruitful experience with demonstrated capabilities in setting and delivering educational & managerial objectives as well as skills objectives.
Committed to instilling an appreciation for improving scholars/trainees learning through tailored programs addressing individual needs and ensuring proper development.
- Doctorate of Business Administration: Management Ain Shams University 2019
- Masters of Business Administration Arab Academy for Sciences & Technology – Egypt 2012
- Masters of Arts: International Educational Leadership American International College – MA, USA 2012
- Bachelor of Arts: English Language & Literature Ain Shams University – Egypt 1993
- High School Diploma Ramses College for Girls – Egypt 1989
- Freelance Trainer / Instructor to current
- 1993 Freelance University Professor to current
- 03/2016 Oil & Gas Skills Freelance Instructor / Trainer to current
- 10/2017 Managing Director
- 07/2011 to 2/2016 Cairo British College / Victoria International College – Egypt Independent Educational Consultant Freelance – Egypt
- 02/2010 to 06/2011 English Language & Conversation Instructor
- 09/1994 to 05/2010 Freelance Cultural Ambassador Symonds School – N.H., USA
- 09/1993 to 05/1994 Simultaneous Interpreter/ Trainer
- 10/1989 to 05/1993 USAID – Egypt Translator 1
- 0/1989 to 07/1992 Sameh Rashed Translation Office – Egypt
– Professional Certified Trainer – The American University in Cairo
For more details Please don`t hesitate to ask our support team , you can open support ticket for any inquiry by click on the link SUPPORT TEAM.
Also you can apply now in Master or Doctorate degrees in Business Administration by click here.