What is the role of the regional director?
Regional directors manage and guide store managers that report to them. They meet with employees to evaluate business progress and create and institute strategies to accomplish the goals of the company.
- Support the senior management team, and staff to make consistent and progressive
steps toward organizational and programmatic consistency and sustainability.
- Enhance organizational excellence by establishing operational benchmarks,
timelines, and resources needed to achieve strategic goals, proactively
recommending and driving improvements as necessary; setting standards for
accountability and measurements of success.
- Oversee evaluation activities including data collection systems,
longitudinal evaluation, and all contracts and activities relating to program evaluation
and measurement; communicate and prepare all data collection summary reports
and evaluation updates for the Governance and staff.
- Build the morale of Regional staff for the efficient performance of their tasks and promote
harmonious volunteer-staff relationships in the region.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management.