IRISS was a startup. Despite offering salaries above the market level, employees were dissatisfied as the basic HR processes were not in place. The HR activity was administered through the accounts department. There was a need for role clarity and accountability. Compensation rationalization was a need and employees required managerial support.
– Role Documentation with measurable Performance Delivery.
– Assignment of KRAs to all Employees & Defining and Implementation of an Effective Recruitment Process.
– Effective Induction through a Process Approach.
– Review and Advice on the Employee Terms and Conditions of Employment.
– Review and Implement Performance Management System.
– Employee Communication, Engagement, and Appreciation & Encouragement.
– Building Training and Development Process within the Organization.
– Development of HR Manual and Handbook.
– Payment, pre-payroll and payroll management.
– Employee Relations Department.
– The performance management system has been documented and implemented.
– Focus on employee interaction activity on team building and workplace development
– Trainings are documented and implemented